Show Floor Options
The Main Floor encompasses the majority of the booths on the Show Floor. This is a wholesale, order-writing only section. Sample sales and product release are not permitted in this area. Our Show Floor is not categorized, and offers a wide variety of products, including apparel, souvenirs and gifts, candles, artwork, home decor, pottery, furniture, books, music, and much more.
The Artisans’ Showcase is a juried area for exhibitors who carry limited edition, handcrafted, studio produced, and museum quality items. Exhibitors in this area can release their products daily. Product mix, per booth, must be a minimum of 70% handcrafted items. The remaining 30% can be items for order writing that cannot be released at the show. Limited space is available.
Artisan’s Showcase offers the most unique, high quality gifts, home decor, and jewelry. The independent jury will assess product quality, composition, and originality. All mediums will be considered, including, but not limited to, metal, wood, ceramic, fiber, glass, paintings, and sculpture. The Artisans’ Showcase is a truly spectacular display. The artisans represent the finest craftspeople in the world, including award-winning Native American artists, craftspeople from South America, Canada, Africa, Russia, and Asia, and renowned artists from right here in the United States.
All exhibitors accepted into the Artisans’ Showcase agree to price and sell their product at wholesale. Absolutely no retail sales will be permitted. Please refer to the floor plan in your space agreement for specific booth locations and numbers. Any exhibitor declined by the jury will have the opportunity to exhibit on the Main Floor as an order-writing only booth or in the Gifts 2 Go, cash and carry area.
Gifts 2 Go
Gifts 2 Go is OASIS’ wholesale cash and carry area. Gifts 2 Go is only open to qualified retail buyers. Exhibitors may also choose to write orders in this area. OASIS provides a complimentary Bag Check area for buyers to utilize in order to access the Main Floor.
Local OASIS is unique area of the show floor dedicated to local artisans, designers, and specialty vendors who are new to the OASIS Gift Show and the wholesale market. Featuring exhibitors who are local to Arizona and the southwestern United States, Local OASIS will offer both cash and carry and order – writing opportunities. Contact the OASIS office for information regarding available booth space and discounted pricing for Local OASIS.
Wear OASIS is new area of the show floor specifically for apparel, jewelry, and accessory vendors who are exhibiting with the OASIS Gift Show for the first time. Wear OASIS will offer both cash and carry and order – writing opportunities. Contact the OASIS office for information regarding available booth space and discounted pricing for Wear OASIS.