We hope to see you at the January 25 – 27, 2018 OASIS Gift Show!
All companies must pre-register by January 15, 2018 in order to have their badges mailed to them prior to the show. Badges will be mailed by January 16, 2018. If you have already pre-registered and need to make additional changes, please email your changes to email@example.com or fax to 602.445.6936. After January 15, 2018, no further badges will be mailed and all changes or badge reprints must be done at the Registration desk at the show, by showing photo ID. If you have any questions, please call the OASIS office. Buyers may also register at show site to obtain a badge. Please be sure to bring photo ID. If you have any questions, please call the OASIS office at 800.424.9519 or 602.952.2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All new buying companies can register in advance until January 15, 2018. All companies must provide a copy of their state sales tax reporting license for an industry-related business as one of their two required company credentials in addition to other requirements outlined below. All buyers must present individual employment identification to attend the OASIS Gift Show as a professional buyer. Each employee must also present individual employment identification from their company to attend. Please fax or mail registration form along with all required buyer credentials (see below for list) to 602.445.6936 or OASIS 15591 W. Yucatan Dr., Surprise, AZ 85379. If your completed registration form and credentials are received by January 15, 2018, your badges will be mailed to you prior to the show. After January 15, 2018, no further badges will be mailed and all changes or badge reprints must be done at the Registration desk at the show, by showing photo ID. If you have any questions, please call the OASIS office at 800.424.9519 or 602.952.2050 or email email@example.com. Please click here to download a registration form.
All Buyers: If you do not pre-register or do not receive your badges prior to the show, you may register at the show to obtain your badges. Please be sure to bring a copy of your state sales tax license.
The following is important Buyer Registration information:
On-site Buyer Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. daily. Attendees registering at the show site must provide EACH of the following:
MANDATORY Personal photo I.D. of primary buyer, copy of state sales tax reporting license (for industry related business) or tax exempt certificate (churches, hospital, schools). International companies may submit a business license or another document showing their company name and address.
COMPANY Identification You must present a copy of at least ONE of any of the following:
- City business license
- U.S. Federal I.D. number
- Company check
- Credit card in company’s name
- Exhibiting company’s purchase order
- Three or more recent invoices from giftware industry manufacturers for merchandise purchased at wholesale and in quantity
- Yellow Pages business listing
- Store or commercial lease with the type of business indicated on the document
- Photograph of your store front
- Mail Order Companies must provide actual printed catalog
- Manufacturers’ representatives (multi-line only) must provide a list of lines currently being handled including their contact information
- Wholesalers, importers, and exporters must provide samples of brochures or catalogs that demonstrate current product selection and inventory
EMPLOYEE Identification Please provide a copy of at least ONE of any of the following for each attending employee:
- W-2 form
- Permanent employee I.D.
- Cancelled company payroll check or paycheck stub
- Company insurance card
- Company credit card with both employee and company name
OASIS, Inc. reserves the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary or to deny access to the show.
Please contact the OASIS office for questions about required and/or acceptable documents.
- New and returning buyers will need to pre-register in order to have their badges mailed to them
- Averaging 125 exhibitors each show with different national, international and local product lines
- Artisans’ Showcase is a juried exhibit that features handmade, limited edition, one-of-a-kind, studio produced gifts with on-site purchase availability
- Main Floor of the show is order-writing only
- Complimentary Bag and Coat Check
- Fill your store with merchandise from artisans, global importers, manufacturers, sales representatives and Native American artists
- Gifts 2 Go cash and carry area
- All exhibits on one floor